cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't top up my phone!!

Brooks1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 12 digit pin on my payment voucher won't add to my phone, says unable to process.. Unable to verify. I've returned to store and repurchased, restarted phone.. Went on a laptop and tried. And nothing works, and I've had this plan for over a year with no troubles!! My phone is very important and needs to be on at all times and it's been almost 11 hours

7 REPLIES 7

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It may take 24 hours

If it's been more please contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@Brooks1 

Which retailer did you purchase your voucher from? You can compare it to other vouchers in the "Voucher Catalogue." Are you entering the correct 12 digit code? There can often be more than one on a voucher.

Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place. 

Try this hybrid customer developed auto-pay system. It works!

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. 

Manually pay 30 days ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 off and if it is NOT used you will still get the $2 off. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

PS. This would also ensure that if you had to wait for a voucher to be valid that anxiety won’t set in as you will have time to wait it out before your next 30 day term payment is due. 

Copyright 2020

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Brooks1  if it's still an issue then submit a ticket to PM and include the voucher numbers in your message and ask them to add them for you.

To submit a ticket hit the ? bottom right of your screen type mod and select the create a ticket option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooks1 wrote:

My 12 digit pin on my payment voucher won't add to my phone, says unable to process.. Unable to verify. I've returned to store and repurchased, restarted phone.. Went on a laptop and tried. And nothing works, and I've had this plan for over a year with no troubles!! My phone is very important and needs to be on at all times and it's been almost 11 hours

Are you using the self-serve or the 611 service? Sometimes one or the other works better. Did you change the place that you normally buy them?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Brooks1 go to an esso and purchase an instant top up since you need service right away

instant top up-01.jpeg

@Brooks1 wrote:

You may just have to wait a little longer. Various retailers have differing degrees of delays when comparing the time of purchase to the time that the vouchers become valid. If you must have service now, you can purchase a voucher from recharge.com or ding.com or you can proceed to selfserve.publicmobile.ca to top up your account with a credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.