cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Autopay not working - if I just pay, will I lose my $2?

@Sherrycheng wrote:

@geopublic so you mean I should sign up for autopay, but still set a monthly reminder to myself to manually pay my bill?

I must admit I don't get the purpose of autopay if you need to still have to do a manual pre-payment.  Personally speaking I've never had to manually do a payment (except for add-ons) and so far the autopay has worked without any glitches, even through plan changes, other users suggest to always do a manual top up to prevent any possible hiccups. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sherrycheng wrote:

@geopublic so you mean I should sign up for autopay, but still set a monthly reminder to myself to manually pay my bill?

@Sherrycheng  Yes, that is what I do and to be honest there is still a chance that it will get messed up because of an upcoming programming change. Your plan your choice.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone! Just an update: a mod responded to me and explained that my credit card was blocked. I've been with Public Mobile for a while now and this is the first time this has ever happened and hopefully it'll be the last though.

Thanks for all the help!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

same thing happened to my account. I had to manually paid and set up the auto payment again. but I didn't lose the $2 credit. it was added to my next bill as the credit. so on my following bill the balance showed as "monthly fee - $2 credit (from the previous month) - $2 credit (from autopayment current month)" hope that give you some information.