cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay

chrystal1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do direct auto pay for my daughters account. She got a text saying account suspended because haven't paid. It's always come out of account, and account is fine.  I can't login because it's saying doesn't recognize email and can't remember password. I need this fixed asap as she can not use her phone.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chrystal1 wrote:

I do direct auto pay for my daughters account. She got a text saying account suspended because haven't paid. It's always come out of account, and account is fine.  I can't login because it's saying doesn't recognize email and can't remember password. I need this fixed asap as she can not use her phone.

Call 611 from her phone to pay for her plan using the credit card on file.  If you cannot pay for her plan fee, something is wrong with the credit card on file.  

As @NDesai suggested to reset your password from the login page.  If you don't remember your security answer, send a private message to moderator for help.

While you are waiting for moderator, you can get topup voucher from retail stores and call 611 to pay for the plan fee.  Please note that there may be 1 or 2 days wait for some topup voucher.  You can also purchase the voucher from recharge.com online and with a short wait.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@chrystal1 You will need to contact a moderator to get access to her account, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 It could take up to 2 days for them to respond.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@chrystal1  Try resetting your self-serve account password here if you know the answer to the security question. You can also dial 611 from your daughter's phone and pay the amount due as long as you have a valid cc added to your account or pay via voucher. 

Need Help? Let's chat.