cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account charged, phone not reactivated

I tried to reactivate my account. My account was charged for the amount due even though my payment was declined and phone was not reactivated.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Account charged, phone not reactivated

@Tobimalik wrote:

I tried to reactivate my account. My account was charged for the amount due even though my payment was declined and phone was not reactivated.

How can an "account" be charged but payment gets declined?

Did your payment method get charged?

Do you have a balance in your Available Funds?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Tobimalik 

What is your account balance?

How did you attempt to fund your account voucher or credit card, over the phone or using online stood serve?

My account balance is $0. I was trying to add funds when it declined multiple times but charged my bank account

Mayor / Maire

@Tobimalik wrote:

My account balance is $0. I was trying to add funds when it declined multiple times but charged my bank account

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

If you're really adventurous then your recent payment history too. This payment history...not the payment method.

Mayor / Maire

@Tobimalik wrote:

@Tobimalik Sounds like your plan is going through the renewal phase. If your phone works ignore the temporary suspension message. The status will go back to active once the process is competed.

Ok thanks, my phone does work

Mayor / Maire

@Tobimalik wrote:

Ok thanks, my phone does work

@Tobimalik  Everything will back to normal by the end of the day. 🙂

I'm having the same issue and my phone has been deactive for days. The account was topped up. I've tried the reactivating button,  but that links to make a payment, which shows ample funds. I deposited another $2 and now it's saying my account was suspended Aug 19, 2019! 

Mayor / Maire

@MFBODD wrote:

I'm having the same issue and my phone has been deactive for days. The account was topped up. I've tried the reactivating button,  but that links to make a payment, which shows ample funds. I deposited another $2 and now it's saying my account was suspended Aug 19, 2019! 

I'm not liking the sounds of a possible trend.

Please post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.