cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental payment made

sugotom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello. I am hoping a moderator or company representative can help me with a retraction of an extra payment I made.
I am traveling to the us and purchased the $15 dollar roam bundle. I added the funds to my account and the top up was added. I just needed to proceed to pay for the funds. Upon making the payment for the $15 dollar bundle I also pre paid for my 3 month block phone plan.

This was an error as I am already on a pre payment method so the extra amount to pre pay for my plan is not needed. Can someone please assist me to refund the pre payment I made. Also my roaming bundle is not showing on my add ons yet and was wondering how long it takes to display as I leave soon.

Please let me know if you require any further information. Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Preferably contact a mod and see what happens later.

@Mana
C'mon i know you have in you and you will learn fast i learned alot from pm community forum too.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

I am trying to help but I am not as good as you @Samianauman

You are always one of the first one to help. 

@Mana
Looks like you doing night shift with me on pm community forum. 🙂
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@sugotom If you are on auto-pay but my mistake you manually made the next billing cycle 90 days (3 months) payment now, this payment will be available as available funds in your account. When your renewal date comes, these available funds will be used first by the system to make your next billing cycle payment and your auto-pay credit card won't be charged. Therefore, you won't be charged twice. 

You don't have anything to worry about. 

If there is an error, you can always ask the mods to help you and I'm sure they will be glad to help you out. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks. 

If fund already transfer to your account then you can use on your next renewal top up. Public mobile usually don't offer refund back to credit card but you can always try to discuss with mod dept there's alway a maybe.
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if the funds show up as a balance then they will be used for your next payment.  I am not sure on the PM policy of refunding a payment.

adding addons is a two step process,  first adding the funds  then adding the addon.  best is to look at what your actual availabel funds is.  likley it will be the sum of teh two funds added.

Need Help? Let's chat.