annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Uiliser mon cell aux USA - Use my cell in the US

EmmaGuillemette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bonjour. Ma fille a un téléphone Public mobile et part pour les USA la semaine prochaine. Je veux qu'elle puisse faire des appels de la bas (USA). Est ce que mon plan de base a 10$ lui permet de faire des appels là bas ou dois-je ajouter qqc a son forfait? C'est tres important pour moi que le téléphone fonctionne la bas. Merci pour votre aide

Hello. My daughter has a public mobile phone and is leaving for the USA next week. I want her to be able to make calls from the USA. Does my basic $10 plan allow her to make calls there (in the USA) or do I have to add something to her plan? It is very important to me that the phone works down. Thank you for your help

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EmmaGuillemette wrote:

Bonjour. Ma fille a un téléphone Public mobile et part pour les USA la semaine prochaine. Je veux qu'elle puisse faire des appels de la bas (USA). Est ce que mon plan de base a 10$ lui permet de faire des appels là bas ou dois-je ajouter qqc a son forfait? C'est tres important pour moi que le téléphone fonctionne la bas. Merci pour votre aide

Hello. My daughter has a public mobile phone and is leaving for the USA next week. I want her to be able to make calls from the USA. Does my basic $10 plan allow her to make calls there (in the USA) or do I have to add something to her plan? It is very important to me that the phone works down. Thank you for your help

Hello @EmmaGuillemette 

While in the USA, you can use your Public Mobile services by purchasing Roaming Addons.

They last for 10 days, so I would suggest not to purchase them until you want to start using the addon.

Go to Self Serve account, and see available Roaming Addons to purchase.

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 RÉPONSES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EmmaGuillemette wrote:

Hello @EmmaGuillemette 

While in the USA, you can use your Public Mobile services by purchasing Roaming Addons.

They last for 10 days, so I would suggest not to purchase them until you want to start using the addon.

Go to Self Serve account, and see available Roaming Addons to purchase.

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

Don't forget to restart your phone.

*You can make the purchase via self serve account or by calling 611 on your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EmmaGuillemette 

vous pouvez en obtenir un :

1. Itinérance aux États-Unis - Appels illimités (10 jours) - 8,00 $ (pour la voix uniquement)

2. Itinérance aux États-Unis - Talk Text (10 jours) - 15,00 $ (pour la voix et le texte uniquement)

3. Itinérance aux États-Unis - Talk Text 250 Data (10 jours) - 20,00 $ (pour la voix, le texte et les données)

Cependant combien de temps votre fille va-t-elle rester là-bas ?

Toutes les options ci-dessus sont assez chères, surtout si vous y restez longtemps. De plus, vous devez les ajouter tous les 10 jours ou vous devez demander au modérateur de vous aider à acheter un 2ème lot si vous les avez tous utilisés avant l'expiration (pour l'itinérance des données)

Si votre fille y reste longtemps, je vous suggère de rechercher ces cartes SIM US Talk Data que vous pourrez acheter au Canada avant le voyage. Vous avez un numéro de téléphone américain et beaucoup plus de données pour un meilleur prix.

Vous ne pourrez peut-être pas appeler gratuitement le numéro américain de votre fille. Cependant, vous pouvez obtenir gratuitement des applications comme TextNow pour appeler un numéro américain, que vous pouvez appeler le numéro américain de votre fille si vous optez pour l'option de carte SIM américaine.

@EmmaGuillemette 

Keep in mind US roaming add ons are immediately valid upon purchase so only purchase them upon departure or on arrival in the US. You can preload the funds in the account then they can be added while on free wifi at an airport for example. Following purchase reboot the phone and then manually select either at&t or T-mobile.

US roaming add ons are then valid for 10×24 (240) hours from time of purchase. A second add on cannot be added until at least midnite eastern following expiry or possibly 24 hours after expiry (we would love if someone could test and confirm this info.) Be careful to not overlap two add ons that contain a calling feature as they will cancel each other out. A pm phone in the US can recieve incoming texts without a roaming add on but will not be able to send them. You can download textnow to call and text over wifi.

Need Help? Let's chat.