Vouliez-vous dire : 

Re: Carte sim non reçue

lucquiluc10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 RÉPONSES 6

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@lucquiluc10  Avez-vous reçu le message de votre commande de Sim? Depuis combien de temps avez-vous fait la commande? L’attente peut durer plusieurs semaines.

Et comment pouvez vous avoir un compte si vous n’avez pas de carte SIM?

Dans le forum nous sommes des utilisateurs comme vous et nous ne pouvons vous donner aucune information sur votre commande. Les menaces de fermer votre compte ne changeront rien.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lucquiluc10 

Avez-vous perdu votre carte SIM et avez-vous commandé en ligne auprès de PM pour un remplacement ? Oui, il faudrait 3 semaines à PM pour traiter la commande. Si cela ne vous dérange pas de commander à nouveau, essayez de l'obtenir auprès d'un kiosque local et commandez sur Amazon en ligne si vous avez un abonnement Prime.

De plus, si vous venez de commander votre carte SIM auprès de PM pour quelques jours seulement, ouvrez peut-être un ticket avec PM et essayez de demander un remboursement. Expliquez-leur simplement que vous avez besoin d'une carte SIM de remplacement rapide et incapable d'attendre aussi longtemps.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@lucquiluc10  a écrit :

si je ne reçois pas ma carte  bientôt , je ferme tout de suite mon compte 

@lucquiluc10 

Avez vous ouvert un billet avec le Service aux clients?

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=fr

Tapez "commande non recu" > Contactez nous > Cliquez ici pour soumettre un billett

ou par message prive:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Non applicable

@lucquiluc10 

i suggest you get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or any gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

for the SIM card you order you can put it a spare,because is taken around 3 weeks to 4 weeks to you getting.

lucquiluc10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i already bought one on this site and must wait before disfruit the bonus of 2 G , i wish it won’t be too late

Anonymous
Non applicable

@lucquiluc10  a écrit :

i already bought one on this site and must wait before disfruit the bonus of 2 G , i wish it won’t be too late

@lucquiluc10 

don't worry about it that for bonus 2GB , 2GBBONUS ,is a long time in here and you will getting,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy..

Need Help? Let's chat.