annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Re : Activez votre Carte SIM Public Mobile

audrey2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonjour,

J'ai commandé une nouvelle carte SIM, comme je ne pouvais pas l'activer par internet j'ai appelé le *611. Mon ancienne carte SIM a été désactivée (et donc la communication coupée) mais ma nouvelle carte n'est toujours pas active... help please!!

15 RÉPONSES 15

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@audrey2 Je vais avoir besoin de Google traduit pour essayer de l'aide. En répondant aux questions suivantes me aider:

a) Pourquoi était votre ancienne carte SIM désactivée?

b) Est-ce que vous essayez d'activer votre nouvelle carte SIM?

c) Avez-vous rejoindre Public Mobile avant Jan 27/15?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

audrey2
I can answer in english if you prefer.
I asked for a new sim card cause i bought a new phone and i needed a nano card. I called *611 to have it activated and the guy told me that as soon as my new card would be activated my old one would deactivate. Problem is my old card is now deactivated but my new card is not active...
I called once last friday to order my new card and once today to have it activated.

I suggest you log into your account, go to Change My SIM under Plans and Add-ons. Enter your new SIM card number there. Let us know what happens.

Did you join Public Mobile before Jan 27/15?

audrey2
I joined in 2011. I cannot accss my online account cause it's linked to an old email address that's no longer active and i don't remember the password. That's why i had to call to activate my sim card.

Sorry, this is certainly account related and you will need assistance from a moderator. @Shazia_K @Mary_M or @Kalla_A should connect with you by tomorrow afternoon. If you go to work before receiving a reply try to log in here from time to time. Make sure you have your phone number and the new SIM card number handy; they will need that to find your account. Do not post that info here; send it by private message when requested.

Be sure to have them reset your email address and password at the same time.

They are all bilingual, so work with them in French if that is easier.

If you want phone service while you are waiting try the app from fongo.com; free calling across Canada on wifi (or cellular data). 

Finally, try rebooting your phone. The system may just be slow resetting with the new SIM.

Bonne nuit. Bon chance

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Bonjour @audrey2,

Je suis désolée de voir que vous n'avez pas été en mesure d'activer votre nouvelle carte SIM. 

Pouvez-vous m'envoyer votre numéro de téléphone Public Mobile ainsi que le numéro de la nouvelle carte SIM? Envoyez moi les info par message privé.

Merci,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@audrey2 Did you accidently mark my post as "Solution" or is your phone working now?

audrey2

my bad 🙂 sorry
I'm still having the same problem

@audrey2 Do you know how to send a private message?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Luddite, thanks for the follow, I have received a private message from @audrey2, she will update once the issue is fixed 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

audrey2

yes, it's done and I'm currently in contact with Shazia. thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@audrey2, please refresh the community inbox, as I have sent you a private message. 

Thanks,

Shazia

@Shazia_K Just double checking that you noticed Audrey has lost all access to her account; forgotten her email address and password.

audrey2

Everything is in order now, my old SIM card has been reactivated and a new SIM card has been oredered, plus I regained full access to my account.
thanks @Luddite and @Shazia_K !!

De rien.

Need Help? Let's chat.