annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Blocking portage

agostinim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to block the portage of my phone number. This si to increase the safety of my account.

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@agostinim Public Mobile doesn't have the option to place a port block on your account. A good way to block porting is to change your name on your self service account.  Any name will do. Ex. Luke Skywalker. Just keep a record of it somewhere. Stay safe. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@agostinim Public Mobile doesn't have the option to place a port block on your account. A good way to block porting is to change your name on your self service account.  Any name will do. Ex. Luke Skywalker. Just keep a record of it somewhere. Stay safe. 

@agostinim this is Public Mobile's Port Fraud Protection

To help protect our customers from fraud, Public Mobile will send you an SMS text message should we receive a request to transfer your mobile phone number to another carrier. This step is designed to protect your account by confirming if the request is genuine or fraudulent.The SMS text will read as follows: Hey, it’s Public Mobile. We received a request to cancel your account and transfer your phone number to another carrier. If you requested the transfer, no action is required. If you did not make this request, please immediately open our chatbot via this link bit.ly/2GF1pHW and type in “unauthorized port”. This will put you in touch with our moderator team. Free msg.

Need Help? Let's chat.