cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Old service provider" not in the drop down list

Maxoman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to set up a friend on PM who is currently with Execulink but Execulink is not an option when selecting the old service provider from the drop down menu when activating the new SIM.

Don't really want to have to set up a new number, set up community account, then PM a mod to port number.  Is there an easier way?  

5 REPLIES 5

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Maxoman here is a similar thread. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Transfer-a-Number-Petro-Canada-Mobili...

It seems that you don't have a choice but contact the moderators. Moderators response is much faster these days.

Please keep us posted

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Maxoman 

If you want to contact the mods to ask, instead of allowing the system to generate a number and then changing it later, here's how you contact the moderators:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

I would contact a MOD on what drop down company to use though. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Maxoman   Sorry there's no easier way. You'll have to get them a new temporary number and use the chat bubble to get a ticket for a port request. Sorry. It's not that much more work, to earn that referral money. lol

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

My guess,  it is Bell. 

Check here to see who owns the phone number. https://cnac.ca/co_codes/co_code_status.htm

Need Help? Let's chat.