cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not subscribed to a cellular data service

SeanP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I recently switched my iphone 4 from Bell to Pubic.  The phone number was transferred over and Bell unlocked the phone.  Unfortunately, the data is not working on Public.  I cannot get a data connection for any app.  Texting and the phone service is working.  I have tried to disable and enable cellular data, toggle airplane mode, reset network settings and restarted the phone many times.  The apn name is "isp.telus.com" the username and password are blank.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SeanP wrote:

Thank you very much!!!

It worked perfectly!

Great, welcome to Public Mobile Sir!

SeanP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much!!!

It worked perfectly!

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Name: Public Mobile
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Leave blank
Port: Leave blank
Username: Leave blank
Password: Leave blank
Server: Leave blank
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Leave blank
APN type: Leave blank

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SeanP wrote:

Hi,

I recently switched my iphone 4 from Bell to Pubic.  The phone number was transferred over and Bell unlocked the phone.  Unfortunately, the data is not working on Public.  I cannot get a data connection for any app.  Texting and the phone service is working.  I have tried to disable and enable cellular data, toggle airplane mode, reset network settings and restarted the phone many times.  The apn name is "isp.telus.com" the username and password are blank.

Thank you

Apparently iphone 4 does not allow modifying APN settings, according to the following post....have a look at the link from Public Mobile subscriber.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Porting-Successful-but-No-Data/m-p/85619#...

Need Help? Let's chat.