cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage

Kenmakca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am a new user since December 2019.  I notice my data usage of my bonus 1GB data started with 787mb USED from the start of the billing cycle.  How is that poosible?

5 REPLIES 5

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KenmakcaApps updating can easily consume all of your data. You can go into the settings and set to only update over Wifi if this is the case.

Kenmakca

and i though the 1GB was recurring each month so that explains it,  thank you

Kenmakca

yes i only have the basic plan with 250MB and its really all i need to run messager and whatsapp when i cant find wifi.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kenmakca wrote:

Hi I am a new user since December 2019.  I notice my data usage of my bonus 1GB data started with 787mb USED from the start of the billing cycle.  How is that poosible?

@Kenmakca Do you refer to your plan data or to bonus 1GB give away data? If give away, that means, last month you already used your plan data + portion of give away data. Give away data doesn't restart with billing cycle. When it will be totally used, it will disappear from account. Only plan data + reward for autopay restart each billing cycle.

@Kenmakca wrote:

How much data do you have in your base plan?  787MB really isn't much data and can easily be used with apps running on your phone in the background.  Can you check your phone's data counter and check your usage amounts that your phone is reporting for the past few months for comparison?

Need Help? Let's chat.