cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate account, stuck on "Please wait while your activation is being processed"

baggabaani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new Public Mobile user, and I have attempted to activate my Public sim four times with no luck. I get to the last step, click activate and I get stuck on with the message "Please wait while your activation is being processed". I have read through the forums, and it seems that I require assistance from a PM Moderator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

axa2192

Hi!

I'm having the same problem when trying to activate my friend's account. We get stuck on "please wait while your activation is being processed" for an extended period of time. Can you help us?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@baggabaani

Can you verify your private messages ? I have replied a while ago 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

baggabaani

Hi @Shazia_K

I have sent you my SIM # via private message.

Hello @baggabaani

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about the activation glitch, can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card number?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

have you tried a different browser? is all the information entered properly (sim number, your info, etc)?

When I ran it, took about a minute to process. I used Firefox

@Mary_M or @Shazia_K can help if a background issue (mods), I think they start work in 1.25 hr

Need Help? Let's chat.