cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer phone number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Transferred my phone number from koodo. Lost service on both ends. No phone service for a full week. No response from public mobile moderators. What do I do now?

3 REPLIES 3

Too early in the morning.  Hadn't drank my coffee.  Missed the Koodo part.  Smiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@8751 wrote:

Transferred my phone number from koodo. Lost service on both ends. No phone service for a full week. No response from public mobile moderators. What do I do now?

How long ago did you contact the moderators.  The estimated response time is currently around 48 hours.

@Dunkman wrote:

@8751

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Looks like that you are having porting issues.  Have you tried rebooting your phone or taking out the Public MObile SIM card and replacing it back?  Or even trying the Public Mobile SIM card in another different mobile phone?  Was your original phone line a VOIP or landline?  Is so, it can take up to one week to port over.

The OP states it is a port from Koodo wo it won't be a VOIP or landline.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@8751

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Looks like that you are having porting issues.  Have you tried rebooting your phone or taking out the Public MObile SIM card and replacing it back?  Or even trying the Public Mobile SIM card in another different mobile phone?  Was your original phone line a VOIP or landline?  Is so, it can take up to one week to port over.

The wait time for moderators have been more busier than normal.  Not unusual to wait 3-4 days, but waiting one week is longer than usual and frustrating for you.  Did you send multiple messages?  Try not to.  Each new request to moderator via PM will put your request back to the end of the queue.  This was a recent message from the moderator team...

We sincerely apologize for the long wait for a response to your messages, however, kindly note that when you send multiple messages, you're only delaying the response as you lose your priority in the queue. In fact, for every new message you send, you go back at the bottom of the queue; so if you send 3 messages for instance, you will be back at the bottom of  the queue for the 2 other times you've sent a message. Considering the high volume of messages we're currently experiencing, this delays the responses even more. 

Need Help? Let's chat.