Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Jmancia18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you cancel and get a refund on your account

8 REPLIES 8

@Jmancia18  Maybe an oracle might consider merging your three threads so that everybody can get a better understanding of all the issues you are experiencing (Plan, Account access)

Jmancia18

But not I haven’t changed the plan at all 

Jmancia18

I can’t even tell because every time I go on my account it gives me no information all it says is “hello” on the page

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jmancia18 wrote:

How can I change my plan then

Logging into "My Account" (Self-Serve) you are able to click the "Change Plan" button (Located in the first box under "Account Status"). Please note though if you change plans right now, you will lose anything you have already paid and get billed again. You are better of scheduling the change for your next renewal (unless you have burned through your limited plan already). 

@Jmancia18, have you changed a plan, and had it charge immediately?  If yes, this is why you think you've been double charged.

There are two options when changing a plan, you must have selected the immediate option.  The other option is to choose "on next renewal".  This would allow your plan to continue until your next payment, which is when the payment would be charged.

@Jmancia18 wrote:

Login to your self serve account.  On the overiew page, there is a change plan button.  Select the plan you want to change to, then decide if you want the change to happen immediately or on next renewal.  Note that immediate plan changes will result in the current paid cycle being lost with no refunds. 

Jmancia18

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jmancia18 wrote:

How do you cancel and get a refund on your account

There are no refunds...you can run your service out then just remove credit card info. After 90 days your account is closed for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.