Did you mean: 

Port Failed. No Service. Need Mod ASAP!

agnivohneb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Here is a list of what has happened

1. Ported number yesterday.

2. Service on my Koodo SIM stopped and got a cancellation email from Koodo

3. PM SIM still shows the old number and not my new ported number

4. PM SIM shows connected to the PM network but I don't have data, call or text.

5. I received a Mod message this morning saying they found the problem and just need an alternate contact number to call to troubleshoot.

6. I live by myself so I have a friend with me right now and I send a message back to the mods with his number.

7. We have been waiting for about 2 hours and we both have plans today and I am leaving for a trip this evening for the weekend and I cannot go the weekend without any service.

I just need a mod, any mod, to look into my ticket:146676-113 and help get this resolved within the hour.

Side note I have had the plan for over a week now and I still have not been able to use my service.

5 REPLIES 5

agnivohneb

At this point I will have to use @gpixel suggestion of using a friends hotspot to check up on any messages.

@agnivohneb just do what you have to do. and if you're with friends throughout the day just ask them to hotspot you so you can keep in contact with moderators and just check your messages periodically

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@agnivohneb Try these tricks to reset your service. You could try in order:
1.Restarting your phone. Turn it off, remove the SIM card, reinsert it, wait 5 minutes and restart it.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

4. A network reset and restart your phone if it doesn't automatically do so. 

Stay safe. 

agnivohneb

@gpixel I have sent 3 messages today and no response.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@agnivohneb 

just reply to the ticket( the message you received) 

customer service is usually don't through private messaging

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.