cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olivias11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Asked to pay again in the same month

I just recieved a message about my payment being due on April 11 when my payment is usually due on the 6th of every month. I have already paid for the month of April and was wondering why I would get this message?

I checked in my account and it says i have no outstanding balance and on my account it doesnt say anything about an upcoming payment until May.

NDesai
Oracle

Re: Billing

@Busaman Depending on when you activated, renewal date should be after 30 days. I am not sure why you got the text. You might want to get in touch with a mod via private message to the Moderator_Team and have them confirm your renewal date.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Conflicting Renewal dates

@Dave_M @Moderator_Team 

Whoa. I see a trend.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Payment reminder

did you renew your plan early? so your orignial due date is Apr 11, you renewed and paid on Mar 30, so your next payment date should be Apr 29. Maybe the system not reconize the changes so you still received reminder. You can send private message to MOD team to confirm if you had some concern.

mimmo
Oracle

Re: Asked to pay again in the same month

@Olivias11  the renewal date always changes, depending on the number of days in the month.  

If you can post a screenshot of your payment history (last 30 days) we can help you figure things out. 

Ropergurl75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

• Thank you, I didn't even consider that. Now...how do I do that? Lol. New community member...
missorange

I saw other posts have the same issue, maybe the system had problems.

missorange

@Ropergurl75  there are other post indicated the same problems, maybe just wait for MOD responses.

Lieux
Oracle

@Olivias11 wrote:

I just recieved a message about my payment being due on April 11 when my payment is usually due on the 6th of every month. I have already paid for the month of April and was wondering why I would get this message?

I checked in my account and it says i have no outstanding balance and on my account it doesnt say anything about an upcoming payment until May.

Did you ask for changing  your plan?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Olivias11 wrote:

There seems to be an issue with other customers receiving the same text with the same payment due date. My guess is that this text was sent in error.

If you still have concerns you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team  by clicking here

Need Help? Let's chat.