cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered two SIM cards online. They didn't arrive.

jmaynardg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ordered on April 2nd. Order number:

1*****

The SIM cards never arrived. Help?

18 REPLIES 18

@iliketotalk wrote:

@jmaynardg hi if you take that number and type in canada post tracking you can at least see where they went you may want to contact a moderator to find out why you didn't receive them

Unfortunately, that isn't always true. Public Mobile does not always send sim cards using a trackable method. Some of the time, Public Mobile sends sim cards in a standard enveleope as a regular lettter without tracking.

@jmaynardg  that's why I gave you the direct private message link. You can go to war with Simon when you have your own self service account. FYI you should receive it within 5 business days. Don't wait longer than 10. 

If you have WiFi, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. 

jmaynardg

I sent a PM to moderator as you suggested. No response yet. I also tried to open a ticket, as suggested by another commenter, but because I haven't yet activated a service don't have a telephone number or account I can't verify my identity. So it won't let me open a ticket.

@jmaynardg wrote:

Tried that. Canada Post tracking said there was no package with that tracking number and my post code in the system.

@jmaynardg well it sounds like they didn't send it I guess like all have suggested contact a moderator they will fix it for you,  sucks that it takes so long I usually get mine in a few days good luck!

@jmaynardg  have you contacted the moderators with the direct private message link that I provided?  They are what passes as customer service for PM. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jmaynardgI would still wait. Wait a couple more days. It shouldn't take this long but you never know 

jmaynardg

Since April 2nd.

BearFBI

@jmaynardg Weird. How long have you been waiting? I know shipping is delayed due to COVID but if it takes longer than 2 or 3 weeks then something is wrong. It also depend where you are located. Where in canada are you?

jmaynardg

Tried that. Canada Post tracking said there was no package with that tracking number and my post code in the system.

BearFBI

@jmaynardg Your confirmation email will have an order number on it. Input that into canada posts tracking website to track your SIM. If your SIM is still not at your house in 2 weeks or it says delivered and you got nothing then contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator:

Step 1: Click Here to chat with SIMon

Chat With SIMon.jpg

Step 2: Type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile

customer service representative.

Step 4: Choose “Account-specific question”

Account Specific question.png

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human

No I want  A Human.png

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent and the inbox

for a reply from the moderators.

Mail.png
“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Austin_YQU

It is not tracking issue, I got mine late in March 2020 within 4 business days, with the COVID19 issues, it will arrive just be patient.

@jmaynardg wrote:

I sent a note to the moderators. While I got an order confirmation from Public Mobile, with an order number in the subject line, I never got a shipping confirmation or tracking number.

@jmaynardg hi you just use your order number for Canada post type it in the tracking number line and it will probably ask your postal code and then it will tell you if or where it was delivered try it, it worked for me

jmaynardg

I sent a note to the moderators. While I got an order confirmation from Public Mobile, with an order number in the subject line, I never got a shipping confirmation or tracking number.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jmaynardg Covid19 has been delaying Canada Post... 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jmaynardg wrote:

Ordered on April 2nd. Order number:

1*****

The SIM cards never arrived. Help?

Look up the email confirmation they sent will have sent you a Canada Post tracking number. I have noticed Canada post is super slow lately. So don't be surprised if you don't get them until next week. Mine took 8 days or so.

@jmaynardg contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them to send you replacements. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jmaynardg You confirmation order email should have tracking number. If you don't have it, click on ? at the bottom right of the page and follow directions to contact moderators.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@jmaynardg hi if you take that number and type in canada post tracking you can at least see where they went you may want to contact a moderator to find out why you didn't receive them

Need Help? Let's chat.