cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create / activate account / sim

arundevidas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim from amazon and trying to acitvate but when i submitted after entering credit card number, it failed saying unknown error and asked to restart but when i restart it says the sim number is already been taken by a user.

Can someone help me to setup my card and activate?

4 REPLIES 4

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There was some issues with the website when I was registering as well 

1 of these 2 things might have happened

1) The website had some issues in which case you should try after 50 mins 

2) Your credit card was charged and your sim card was activated. You can check your credit card history and try calling through your public mobile sim to verify if this is the case.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I always recommend using Microsoft edge to active, as it doesn't come with plugins that usually interact poorly with public mobiles self serve portal in odd ways, so really just make sure to use a browser with no plugins active so that script blocking doesn't cause a general error. Welcome to public 🙂

@GR wrote:

Check your credit card to see if you have been charged, then try your sim card in your phone to see if it works. If it's a no for both wait 1 hour and restart the activation 

And before you retry, clear your cache and use incognito mode if possible.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Check your credit card to see if you have been charged, then try your sim card in your phone to see if it works. If it's a no for both wait 1 hour and restart the activation 

Need Help? Let's chat.