cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple numbers on One account

enm86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Can I have multiple phone accounts on one account, I have only 2 emails i regularly use and i have a third phone that is lost and I can't access the account because I lost the info

8 REPLIES 8

probably a fraudster...

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

one PM account - one email address. If you use gmail, you can do what @gpixel wrote. 

@enm86 wrote:

Is there any way of logging into my account via phone number? I have tried all the log in that I can think of and nothing works 

Hi @enm86 ,

You need the email the account/phone number is registered with to log into your SELF SERVE account. I am trying to understand your situation. You said you have multiple accounts and lost one phone of these accounts? Is this correct?

If this phone was lost for more than 90 days AND it was not getting paid for (NOT on autopay), then that phone number and account would be closed automatically.

If you are still paying for it and your account is ACTIVE, then to get access back into your SELF SERVE account (if you do not know your email associated to it) contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link. This account connected to this phone number should be reported Lost/Stolen once you have access to your online SELF SERVE account (or maybe the Moderators can do that for you when you submit your ticket).

Good luck with everything!

@enm86 did you try the forgot password link to get back into your self service?  If it fails, contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@enm86 unless you know the personal info of the account. it's most likely gone

when using SIMon

type "locked out of self serve"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

enm86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any way of logging into my account via phone number? I have tried all the log in that I can think of and nothing works 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@enm86 @Hi sorry no but you can just get a gmail account your credit card can be used for all if you wish

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@enm86 no sorry each account needs it's own email. but you can use aliases on gmail(email+1@gmail.com) to link them all to one email 

Need Help? Let's chat.