cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators?

ICL77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long should I expect to wait for a private message I sent to the moderators? I was charged 500Mb within minutes of switching to PB and didn’t use the data. Need that rectified ASAP as now my data is low at the end of my billing period.

5 REPLIES 5

janapm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

Any idea what is happening with the moderators?  I have attempted to activate two accounts and have one that was activated but I have no service (phone is unlocked but can't connect to the network, have tried to manually set my APN settings by using the recommendation through the chat bot, no luck, removed the sim card and reinserted, no luck, restarted multiple times, still no luck)  I imagine a similar issue is occuring as the last time I was on PM that my number port is stuck and just needs to be recitified by a mod... I sent pm to mods but that was 4 days ago.  Couple that with the fact that when I attempted to activate my husband's account it took the payment (TWICE) and gave an error at the end of activation and I can't get into his account.. says it does not exist.  Do not want to re-activated as I Refuse to pay 3 times for the same serivce (Again have messaged the MODS and have no response and no service).  Any suggestions are welcome I'm a bit frustrated at this point and unsure what to do... Can't even switch providers because of the fact that the porting is stuck (Confirmed with previous carrier that they received and processed the porting request successfully on their end) and I need this number as it is associated with my business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ICL77usually the MOD response time is within 72 hours, but if the line ups are quite long then you'll be looking up to 5 days for sure.  Seems odd to be charged 500MB within minutes of signing up, and when you say charged what does that even mean?  Are you saying your usage hit 500MB.  Because PM does not do overage charges.  For example if you signed up for 500MB, you can't go over the 500MB and you won't be charged any overage fees (the service just won;t work until your next cycle starts).  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Zz wrote:

With a matter this urgent, 12 to 24 hours is a good wait time before trying another one.

@Zz urgency does not matter. It's first come first served. From the threads reply time is 72+ hours.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM and this will get looked after by the moderators in whatever way is correct. Right now the response times can be anywhere from 48-72 hours. They have been very busy of late, but will get to you as soon as they can.

Please do not submit further personal messages as it will not improve the response time.

In the meantime, this is a prepaid service so you do pay ahead of time, or are you saying that you plan shows you have used 500mb of data already? If it is the first time activating this phone, there are sometimes a lot of updates to be done and it you are using data and not wifi for that, it can add up quickly.

I hope this helps, I am not a Moderators o do not send personal messages to me.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

With a matter this urgent, 12 to 24 hours is a good wait time before trying another one.

Need Help? Let's chat.