cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a sim activation fee for activating a new service account/ phone number?

Is there a sim activation fee for activating a new service account/ phone number? if yes how much it is going to be?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Is there a sim activation fee for activating a new service account/ phone number?

@andrewlch, you purchase a sim for $5 shipped to you and that is it next thing you pay for is the plan you choose.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the ShawnC13_1-1603603773954.png in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Is there a sim activation fee for activating a new service account/ phone number?

@andrewlch, you purchase a sim for $5 shipped to you and that is it next thing you pay for is the plan you choose.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the ShawnC13_1-1603603773954.png in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The SIM card costs $5 plus tax (includes express post shipping) but there is no fee to activate it.

Keep in mind that PM is an entirely prepaid service, so while there is no activation fee, you will be paying for your chosen plan upfront.

Ah, @ShawnC13 beat me to it!

Need Help? Let's chat.