cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn’t receive the SIM cards

ovesh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried contacting support but there is no response. 

Is there no way for me to get the tracking number for the parcel?

7 REPLIES 7

@ovesh wrote:

That's the first thing I did, and haven't received a reply for 10 hours. I should have asked the community first.

@oveshYes it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

@ovesh wrote:

Thank you. That clarified it. They couldn't find the address (I think I forgot to state the unit number) and it was sent back to sender.

At least I know the status.

@ovesh 

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Explain to them what happend and have it re-shipped if possible if you can still wait. Or you can also buy one locally. Edit- Ah I see you did 10 hours ago, was typing this message as you sent yours I didnt see it yet 

WalMart There are over 400 WalMart locations across Canada. Find the store closest to you by clicking here. (Sometimes walmart is selective about who they sell the sim card to, be warned, you may not get one here)

The Mobile Shop. There are nearly 200 The Mobile Shop locations across Canada, located in places like Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore. Find the store closest to you by clicking here.

Wow! Mobile boutique. Not very many but in a lot of major cities. Find the closest to you by clicking here.

London Drugs operates 80 locations across 35 major markets. Check here to see if there is a location close to you Click here

K Mobile has 21 stores, see if one is close to you Click Here!

ovesh

That's the first thing I did, and haven't received a reply for 10 hours. I should have asked the community first.

ovesh

Thank you. That clarified it. They couldn't find the address (I think I forgot to state the unit number) and it was sent back to sender.

At least I know the status.

How long ago did you order it?

If you are unable to track it for some reason use this link to send a message to the moderator team

@ovesh wrote:

Sim cards are shipped by Canada Post Xpresspost.  Your sim card order number can be used as a reference number on the Canada Post tracking website.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ovesh wrote:

@ovesh  Yes you can track the order

Please read THIS post on how to track it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

Need Help? Let's chat.