cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i find out my pin

maggiemarie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up today in store and got a text to my phone sayin the write down my pin the guy at The store said I to contact pulbic by email is there a default pin? 

5 REPLIES 5

maggiemarie

yes thanks it just came a few hours later 

pmw

did you received message? after i signed up, i received a message that tell me what my new pin is.

@maggiemarie wrote:

I signed up today in store and got a text to my phone sayin the write down my pin the guy at the store was so rude told me i had to contact pulbic by email is there a default pin? 

I wouldn't know if the person was rude to you or not as I wasn't there, but the information that he gave you was correct. He doesn't know your account PIN and there isn't a way for him to retreive it. The account PIN is randomly generated when you create an account in store. As mentioned earlier, the code is sent to you in a text message. If you need the code changed, you do need to contact Public Mobile.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi - welcome to Public Mobile -  I received a text from 611 (Public Mobile) with my PIN when I signed up, so hopefully you will as well.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.