cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Calls going straight to voice mail

Is it the same numbers that consistently can't get through?

For example, do you sometimes get through from your parents' landline, but other times it goes straight to voicemail? Or does it always go straight to voicemail from their number?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Random. My parents are with Rogers, and last night my husband tried calling me from his work (Bell), had to try from two different numbers before he was able to reach me. So strange Smiley Sad

I have no problems getting through, it’s people calling me, and yes, goes straight to voice mail (doesn’t even show up as a missed call). Very frustrating. Trying to find a pattern but can’t seem to :/

And yes same numbers consistently can’t get through), at least for two that I know of.

Did you have a failed port, and think it is resolved now?  Your old service may still be active, and voice mail is taking your calls.

I don’t think it’s a faire port. It works for many numbers, just not for a select few. 🤷‍♀️

@stonechucker wrote:

Did you have a failed port, and think it is resolved now?  Your old service may still be active, and voice mail is taking your calls.

*failed