cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Cancelled Outgoing Calls

Isabel22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone will is automatically cancelling outgoing calls to one phone number. That number is able to call me, but I cannot which means the problem is with my phone.  I already rebooted my iPhone and also I have reset the network settings. Still this remains to be a problem. Is there anything else I can do?

6 REPLIES 6

Sometimes, the carrier will play some type of automated failure message, but those messages sometimes get cut off at the start of them causing you to only hear the end of the message or none of it at all.  If that happens on some type of "caller is not available", "number not in service", or "call cannot be completed as dialed" message, you necessarily know why it happened and the phone will just drop the call.

Isabel22

Now it is occuring with a more people I try to contact and I have also check that I have nobody in my blocked list. 

Isabel22

Yes it is within my province and now I cannot contact a several people in my contacts.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Isabel22, is the number you are trying to call in the same province that you are in?

If its a long distance number within your province, try putting a 1 in front of the number. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am not an iOS user, but I would imagine it's a dialer setting that is causing the block.  Go through the menus and see if there's any function which block contacts.

Need Help? Let's chat.