cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation doesn't work

krion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm try to register new SIM and add Voucher PIN at the end of registration, every time I press "activate" button, I get error message:

Please try again. Make sure the top-up vouchers you are entering are valid and that the total value covers the total amount owing.
If you're using a payment voucher and are experiencing up to a 1 minute delay to activate, please click on the Activate button again.

I'm experiencing this problem since 2nd day and still can't activate my new SIM
10 REPLIES 10

@mericksoDon't expect useful and verbose error messages those cost extra. (other than a glaring IIS error message when you pick the plans).

merickso

and if there is problem (which happens) then a status message telling us to wait would be great instead of me having to re-enter everything multiple times

@merickso Try again with a newly started browser with no privacy / ad block add ons.. with no cache / histories etc.. basically as blank slate as a browser can get.

merickso

I haven't made it to the spot where it asks to enter that info yet.. yeah saving a few bucks is good but an online company can't expect to make money when their website doesn't work 😞

@mericksoCheck if your credit card has been charged for the activation. If so then contacting the moderators is the only course of action.. expect 48 hours to hear back from them via this message board.

If not, try again in an hour or so.

This is the price we all pay to save a few bucks every month.

merickso

I'm having similar issues... this is not encouraging 😞

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@krion wrote:

I'm try to register new SIM and add Voucher PIN at the end of registration, every time I press "activate" button, I get error message:

Please try again. Make sure the top-up vouchers you are entering are valid and that the total value covers the total amount owing.
If you're using a payment voucher and are experiencing up to a 1 minute delay to activate, please click on the Activate button again.

I'm experiencing this problem since 2nd day and still can't activate my new SIM

@krion  Note that the moderator can take up to two days to respond. While waiting for a moderator response wait at least 1 hour between online website activation tries. Use a browser on a computer/laptop and if you are using Chrome startup an incognito session for best results.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

To contact Public Mobile click here. reply time will be from few hours up to 48 hours.

krion

Thanks, could you advice me how to do it?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can send a private message to Moderator Team, if you got problems during the activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.