cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Failed

alexs20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to active sim card. It showed message - Activation Failed.

Sent message to moderators a few hours ago - No responce.

Tried to activate again - Invalid Sim number and email already in use.

Tried to log-in - doesnt let me.

So what the next step? Anyone can help me?

10 REPLIES 10

alexs20

just curious, what exactly doesn't work?

v1master

whats up with the customer service ... my god !!!!!!

im having a bad experience!!!!!

v1master

I need help also no service since I reactive my account.

.... whats worng with there the service 

I will not blame , but I need answer

I paid already!!!!!

alexs20

Well, tried to activate this morning. Now it looks like everything is fine. Thanks to everybdy.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@alexs20, when your get invalid SIM card, email already in use error, that means the activation failed but there was enough progress that you cannot try it again on your own.  The only way forward is to contact the moderator team for help.  

Are you sure when I registered a couple months ago and it froze on the last step I was able to wait an hour or 2 then I stopped get the sim error and was able to register 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@alexs20, when your get invalid SIM card, email already in use error, that means the activation failed but there was enough progress that you cannot try it again on your own.  The only way forward is to contact the moderator team for help.  

jp2

@alexs20 wait a few hours before trying the activation again. Sometimes when the activation doesn't go through it still holds the sim number for an hour or 2. After waiting try the activation process again. As mentioned above clear history/cashe (I find using Google Chrome incognito mode works the best for activation) before attempting another activation. 

If it still doesn't work you will just have to wait patiently for the mods response as mentioned above 

MacMe

Did you try putting the SIM in your phone to see if it works? Maybe it already activated.

alexs20

Tried, tried everything, it simply doesnt work. After the "email in use" message even tred to make a password reset via "Forgot passfor" forms, but then it says that user does not exist. the system's responses are inconsistent and confusing.

LEGO

@alexs20 Unfortunately you would have to wait until Moderators_Team respond in the morning.

Try to clear browser's cache, use different browser, use Private / Incognito mode, turn off ad blockers.

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.