cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to add on of 5000 international minutes for 25 dollars??!!!

mnrfeb19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am with public mobile since 2 years. Never had issue. Till last month, I had option of purchasing add on of 5000 international minutes for 25 dollars, one of the main reasons why I selected YOU as my provider. Now I see that this add on is gone and replaced by a reduced one of 400 minutes for 15 dollars!!! Are YOU KIDDING ME?!! Looks like you are more interesting in losing customers than keeping existing customers happy! SHAME ON YOU!

4 REPLIES 4

Maybe so, BUT, Still, Price is so Pricey, its like Public Mobile had NO respect for the customers needs. This alone, is a spit in the Face, to Consumer quality. Another downgrade, not even remotely close to a decent upgrade.

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
They have changed their plans since the last time you have bought one I guess.

They said they were going to change plans and they did. Nothing more to it than that.

Basically, they think its funny. We Don't. We don't have the $$$$$$ to Spend, yet they charge us for things not 110% Plan related. Perhaps this is the way Public Mobile has us fund their Pension Plan.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I know. Appears Public Mobile is toying with the Client, and squeezing as much out of us, and discarding us like voucher receipts. Funny thing, we're not recycled, just thrown in a rubbish bin.

Need Help? Let's chat.