cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what am I doing wrong?

shadoplay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family of 3 phones is currently in the states doing some geocaching which takes data.  we all bought the US data add ons.  It logs us on to T-mobile down here.  T-mobile sucks big time.  The add ons have been a complete waste of money.  It only works 1/4 0f the time and when we can log on its horribly slow.  I've had to reboot my android phone numerous times just to get it to recognize T-mobile.  It looks to me like Public Mobile contracted out to the lowest bidder.  we had to buy an expensive sim card to ensure we had some data  capability at least.  Not a good PR move on Public Mobile for sure.

Stan

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@shadoplay 

tried AT&T and rebooting device.

or contact support team by  CS_Agent  to remove those Add-ons from 3 account but you need all info for 3 account.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shadoplay I agree the add on is terrible I would suggest you contact a csagent for a refund you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you try connecting to AT&T? Coverage and reception can always vary everywhere you go whether here or the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.