cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

website

keytone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to activate a new line for my father and have done everything and I am on the last step which is to access the public mobile site on the app on his phone.  I have entered his account name and password and the screen says checking your session and has a circle that just keeps going (been doing this for over 15 minutes now) and will not load homepage.  I even tried to login on my computer to my own account and am having the same problem.  Is the site down ?

08-20-2024

4 REPLIES 4
Moved:

There's no need to repeat the same information provided more than 2 hours earlier.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

so, you are in the last step, after phone number choosing or porting?  if you are at that stage, you need PM to help to finalize the activation.   You won't be able to open proper Chatbot ticket with his account, so please message them 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Quick question @keytone 

You are using the term "Site". Are you using the website via the phones internet browser or are you using the Public Mobile App? To me, it sounds like you're using the browser on the phone when you should be using the app to sign him up.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1724199424431.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@keytone 

Try uninstalling the PM App, and reinstalling it, then try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.