cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher not working

janicerosinski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I attemt to place a call,or my husband attempts to call me from his phone....a voice recording says my account  plan does not include a US roaming add on.I do not have any add ons and do not want any.So why is this happening?This is my fist problem of ths kind..I purchased and loaded a new voucher on Sunday/14/2023.

I need this problem resolved immdiately please.

Thank you,

Janice Rosinski.

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@janicerosinski 

in case you’re unaware, the folks you’re chatting with on this community forum are other customers just like you.

You can try to reset your network connections and ensure that only public mobile is showing in the carrier information on the device in the upper right.

If, after rebooting and resetting network connections, you still get that erroneous US messaging, contact the customer support agents as outlined by @softech 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@janicerosinski   you can make outgoing calls, right?

Login to My Account using Incognito mode to confirm account status is Active

for your voice issue, try to reboot your phone once and test again

If it still does not help, you could be one of those with this glitch that PM has lately, just open a ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.