cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roaming

baboo007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i purchased us roaming and i can see it in my account however I can't call  and after dailing I heare message I don't have Addon. please help... I'm in Phoenit and see At&T as roaming provide.

Please help

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No problem. Glad to be of help!

baboo007

fill like an idiot... the $8.00 dollars buys only text... LOL I totally thought that it was text an call.   checked again and i see option to text and call us roaming for $15 dollars.  next time I will pay more attention.. Thanks everybody for help..

Subbanator96
So, at this point you can but the calling add-on for 8$

Subbanator96
Well probably because you bought the texting add-on. Did you also buy the calling roaming add-on? The bundle is 15$

baboo007

I can see it in transaction... payment $8.00 ... anfd funny Textimg is working cant call?????

Subbanator96
Have you private messaged a moderator? I would do that. But also, when you say you see 8.00 as a payment, do you see that in your transaction history as also going out for the roaming add-on?

baboo007

I also added another $10.00 just in case.  Again I was charged $10.50 and account now shows $10.00 Balance.  I wanted to add or pay for the us roming addon again but is gone in the options and show in my account as added.  in transaction I can see $8.00 and $10.00 payment.?????

Subbanator96
Hmm, weird... and it shows up under add-ons?

baboo007

balance is $0.00

baboo007

It didn't work..

Subbanator96
Once you manually select the AT & T network, try rebooting your phone. Should work at that point

Subbanator96
Is the balance down to $0.40? Also,try manually selecting a network either at & t or t-mobile networks there 🙂

baboo007

It charged my visa $8.40 and account was credited $8.00 which I used to pay for addon

baboo007

My balanced is zero. Addon was added and payed for.  under addon I see Us roaming???

PMcNamara16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

From looking at previous issues, is the amount in your Available Balance higher than before or the exact amount of the add-on? If it is, the add-on may ot have worked properly and you will have to add it again. 

If not, don't know if another mod is on tonight.

Need Help? Let's chat.