cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade my plan???

caseyadam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just signed up on a 42$ plan with only province wide calling by mistake...i need canada wide calling and the plan is 47$ how do i upgrade to canada wide?

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned above if you want a Canada plan you need to ask the mods to change the plan for you. Instructions are in my first post.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hope you have sent the message to the mod_team and they will fix the issue for you shortly.

If you can't wait, there are two options

1. get a fango number, and make free wifi-call.  It is very easy to sign up: www.fongo.com

2. get a $8 long-distance add-on for 200 minutes or $15 for 400 minutes.  Depending on your need, long-distance add-on may be a better option. 

caseyadam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No I signed up today at walmWal and it really wasn't my my mistake apparently the onus falls on me to correct it though. My parents live in Toronto and my father is sick right now and I need to be able to have contact with them. So I need this issue fixed like now. I've added money to my account so that it can be fixed. I just need to know how to do it or somebody can do it for me. I can't stress to you enough the importance that I fix this issue in an extremely timely manner. Can you please either just fix it or tell me how to fix it. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it's been a couple days then mods will probably make the change for you as long as you add the difference in funds. Confirm with them first of course. 

The other option which many people do is buy the long-distance add-on for 15$ which gives you 500 mins or 133 mins a month. So if you plan on chatting less than 133 mins a month then that might be a better option

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.