cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unresolved payment issue

ARC44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just received notice that my subscription has been placed on hold due to an unresolved payment issue.

There have been no changes in the way I pay this account. Why can't you talk to an actual representative?!

11 REPLIES 11

@Blizzie_Thumdet- Excellent details. It would seem that that text was sent in error. If your services are working then ignore it. And I don't think you need support other than to add your name to the list of customers that got this erroneous text.

Blizzie_Thumdet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to add that I am also experiencing a similar issue as @ARC44.

A timeline for others that may be experiencing something similar:

• July 23, 2023 - Payment made automatically on my credit card
  • July 25, 2023 - Receive a text message from Public Mobile 
  • July 25, 2023 - I log into the Public Mobile app, re-enter my payment details, and confirm my next renewal and payment date (which is Aug 22, 2023)
  • July 25, 2023 - I search online for similar issues and landed on this thread
  • July 25, 2023 - I submit a CS ticket using the link provided by @dust2dust to confirm 

Items of note that may have an impact:

• I recently joined Public Mobile on June 23, 2023
  • I have a "Refer A Friend (RAF)" credit, which reduced my bill by $10 for July's payment
  • I have my payment saved and there are/were no changes to my credit card (or problems with it)
  • I updated the payment anyways on the Public Mobile app after receiving the message from Public Mobile

For those interested, the text message from Public Mobile states:

Public Mobile here, 

Please note your subscription has been placed on hold due to an unresolved issue with your payment. 

To resume your subscription, simply log into the Public Mobile app or My Account to update your payment details. Alternatively, you can dial *611 to make your payment. 

Thanks for posting this @ARC44 and sharing the link @dust2dust , and hopefully this resolves my issue. 

ARC44

Done, jeez, thank you. I am the worst with this stuff.

If the username you chose here is your number (if it is you should change it) then I just checked it and it seems to be active and due on Aug 12th. You got a text from 611 for that test. Your welcome 🙂

ARC44

Lifesaver! Message sent, thank you for this.

Cheers

@emilymccardle 

best is to login My Account to confirm

Or you can also call *611 from your phone and it will confirm you the amount due date 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@emilymccardle, @ARC44 - Are services working? Maybe it's just an erroneous message.

Adding - the ticket system is broken. Use this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ARC44

I'm super confused! It's the same card I had set up, never an issue, doesn't expire until 2024. I go in to my subscriptions and it says next payment due mid August. Can't put in a ticket because it's in a constant 404 error state. I really wish you could actually reach out to a rep

ARC44

Thank you dust2dust, no issues with my card at all. 

emilymccardle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i also just received this message and my payment isnt due until the 23rd? very confused. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you have a credit card problem recently and maybe the bank reversed some charges that might have included here?
Or maybe just autopay failed from some reason. You'll need to make a manual payment to reactivate the service.

Need Help? Let's chat.