cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to purchase add-on

ugie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have additional sufficient funds in  my account and wanted to purchase add-on roaming in the u s a. as I have been doing for the past month, but Sam not able to buy the add ons. Tried to get in touch with a moderator but I get application to

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : Please read. They already know all about add-ons. The thread is saying that the systems were down and so they couldn't buy an add-on. Just read.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ugie 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

Follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’,
  5. after purchase successful you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

review for Add-ons visit Here link...

make sure enable roaming on,
Try manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,
for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentto them do it for you...

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link.....

also if you don't know your account 4 digit pin, only CSA, will reset for you,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Jeez. A senior even. I hadn't recalled reading that here so I simply tried in anticipation of saving the day for the couple customers last night. Alas. But of course they would still have needed their PIN.

@ugie : 611 doesn't work on AT&T. It does on T-Mobile. *611 doesn't work on either. The toll-free works on both even without an add-on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ugie wrote:

if I did than I don't remember the pin but I have done the inquiry to justify that it is my account. waiting to hear back

@ugie Self Serve seems to be working and addon area section working for me now.

Do you mean waiting to hear back from a Public Mobile Representative? So you did submit a ticket with them through  here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

If still issue respond to that ticket you opened to get help adding the addon you require.

ugie

I have tried star 611and it has been working for some time. will work on figuring out my pin.

@ugie 

Check thru your texts from 611 from the time you activated. Sometimes people use their voicemail pin # when creating their account during activation not fully understanding the difference between the two and thus never end up changing it.

@Anonymous 

Lol...I was once told by a senior CSA that the two ( self serve and 611) are never supposed to be down at the same time!😆

ugie

if I did than I don't remember the pin but I have done the inquiry to justify that it is my account. waiting to hear back

ugie

I have tried but as I am in the u.s. I get 3 beeps and that's all or it has been down for some time

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Did you try 611? It seems to be down too.

Edit: @ugie : You will have created it when you activated. You might still have it on your phone from "611".

ugie

where do I find 4 digit account number as I have no recollection of having 4 digit pin.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ugie 

You need to wait 24 hours before buying the same US roaming add on again. Self serve is currently down for maintenance. Your only current choice would be thru 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number. Follow the prompts to enter your 4 digit account number and then make your choice of which US roaming add on you wish to purchase.

Screenshot_20210725-124020~2.png

ugie

no wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems the self-serve and 611 are down.

You could use voip apps like Textnow if you have wifi

Need Help? Let's chat.