cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access 'my account' after not topping up for 4 months

monkey5555555
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I went travelling and suspended my account for four months. Now I'm back in Canada and would like to reload some money, but I can't get to a 'my account' page. My only options are to 'resume activation' (I accidentally clicked on the boxing day sale banner) or 'go to login'. Whenever I try to log in, my only options are to 'resume activation' or to log in again.

I tried going through the 'activation' process using my existing SIM but it wouldn't let me 'activate' the SIM because I've already used it.

Even editing the URL to direct to myaccount.publicmobile.ca just shoots me to the same two options: resume activation or login.

Any ideas for how to circumvent this vicious cycle?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

monkey5555555

Thanks, that's a helpful link. Fingers crossed I can still get it going.

If you kept it active as in you made some sort of payment in those first 3 months, then the account should still be salvageable. If you didn't pay within those 90 days, you can reach out to a CS Agent to help you get back in.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

monkey5555555

Wish I hadn't paid to keep it active! Thanks filling me in.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @monkey5555555 

If it has been more than 90 days, your account is gone. There is no getting it back. You will have to order a new SIM card and start fresh unfortunately. 

Amazon     here is a link to get another card.

Need Help? Let's chat.