cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to port a number says not available and it with bell

edmtech
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to port a number says not available and it with bell

trying to get a buddy on with public mobile but it giving error with his number he has had for 7 years saying it not eligible ??

3 REPLIES 3

Leasher_85

Same problem here. Did you get it figured out afterwards ? Have two new customers to bring to public mobile but says their numbers aren’t eligible to be port despite they have active account with Bell. Also I called Bell to make sure there wasn’t a problem on their end. They said there shouldn’t be a problem

edmtech

dont work and im a computer engineer so know how to use browsers

shame when no admin have addressed it or tried to contact me this does not speak well of public mobile when im trying to bring them a customer !!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Make sure you are entering the 10 digit number without any dashes. Try using incognito/private browsing mode. If it still give you the same error, You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.