cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch subscription

fc_2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I plan to switch a black Friday subscription deal from my currently one. Can I choose a future date such as Jan. 3rd, 2024? the reason is I pay the bill but did not use this phone number recently until Jan. 2024.

My understanding all my rewards will keep no change, hope someone can help to confirm this too.

Thanks

FC.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @fc_2005 we don't know 

We saw promo plan just gone but we also saw it extended, As said, you can hope for Boxing Day deal 

@fc_2005 No one knows when the offers will disappear. Better to select what you want now and do it to change on next renewal (3rd Dec). This locks in the plan even if the offer disappears before that day.

Edit. Billing is every 30 days so your billing date will move and not always be on the 3rd.

fc_2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks everyone for your quick response. anyone know when this black Friday deal end? if I can wait at Dec. 4th (my bill cycle end at 3rd each month) to switch the plan, then I am good.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The two options are: 1. change now, 2. change at next renewal. You could change at next renewal and then let the account suspend by not paying it and restart it on the date you want as long as it does not go past 90 days of suspension after not paying.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fc_2005 if you are changing plan, you only have choice for Change Now or Changr on Renewal , can't schedule further than that

if course, you can take a risk for Boxing day special 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@fc_2005 You can select the plan to "change on renewal". This will lock it in for you but only start when your current subscription ends. Unfortunately you cannot select a date different from that. All points/rewards stay the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.