cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suggestion for pm about sim card

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i heared about pm sim card was free in the begining however becauase of free there are a big waster of not using it. so somehow it costs 5 dollar plus tax for all new customers i feel it is not fair we just lose that opporturity beasue someone waste it too much. pm should continue to give sim card free as complimentry for new customer. the only way to stop waste it is everyone who need to order the sim card  and use the sim to activate the account, they should get their moeny back on their next renewal date. how do you like it everyone? it will increase number of people to come to try out pm phone service.  

5 REPLIES 5

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cypm wrote:

it will increase number of people to come to try out pm phone service.  

well clearly if a lot of the orders they were sending did not activate the service, how does that increase people trying the service. I agree with PM on what they did. 

Here it is $5 and YOU WILL use the service ... or pay for the card. Plus less wastefull which is nice to see a company do. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

I don't think the $5 is holding anyone back from signing up for this amazing deal.  The speed of shipping alone is worth $5 to save as much as $40 for some people monthly.

Mchan
I think they should focus on the current issues regarding activation and people not being able to access the network instead of making more incentives to join. They are currently so back logged, adding more people isn't going to be any better.

arkw
Yup, the SIM cards were free but they found that majority of the sim cards given away were not even activated after months of this program.

So now they charge $5 shipped which is very reasonable. Try to buy a sim card at Rogers/Bell, they charge more than double.

As for this rebate, of course they can do this option, but I think most people are happy enough with this 12gb promo plan.

Perhaps once this promo ends Nov 20, they will add a sim card rebate as a new promo.

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's only five dollars... I think there are much more problems right now, especially with activiation than your $5...

Need Help? Let's chat.