cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription renewal failed

sylvio2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been a customer for 6-7 years. My payment was done automatically every month up until Feb 22 2024.

My card is active and not expired. The system is telling to pay now or change subscription.

I tried both and it's been telling for days that "it cannot be processed at this time"

Why is this happening after so many years of "no problems"

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sylvio2 

Did your credit card expiry date recently change?  

Is your service not working presently?  

Preauthorized payments does occasional fail.  Might be a glitch in your account or online self service.  You can try dialilng 611 on your phone and see whether you can load up funds that way. 

Website is finicky.  You might need to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device. 

If you need service right away, you should purchase a payment voucher in store (shoppers, shell, etc) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies) and load up the funds and get service going until the payment issue is sorted out. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sylvio2 

try dialing 611 with your cell to hear plan status. You should be able to pay that way, but you need your PM pin number. Make double certain that your cc is still good though.

Need Help? Let's chat.