cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submit a ticket for portout authorization request to transfer number

a-G-Ss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile has not sent a portout request to PC Mobile so I can transfer my phone number

6 REPLIES 6

siqiuyiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After submitting the port out request to Public Mobile, I have not received the SMS from Public Mobile to confirm my port out request. Please help.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Your post is difficult to decipher and if you are porting out of PM then you have to do that through PC. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@a-G-Ss   Porting from PC Mobile requires a slightly different path, did you following that?

If you wish to transfer an existing numbering from Koodo Prepaid or PC Mobile, you will need to first complete your activation with a new number, then reach out to our Customer Support Agents here in order to transfer your existing number to Public Mobile.

(Ref: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Have you submit your request with PM Support as suggested above?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@a-G-Ss 

Contact customer support to make the request (again?) to PC Mobile. If you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon choose the second option below and skip to the spoiler to send a private message.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@a-G-Ss Hi did you leave your old Sim in your phone to receive request you have 90 minutes to respond yes otherwise reinitiate transfer request with PC mobile If you’re Porting your number to public mobile then it’s just the opposite you must  leave your PC mobile Sim in your phone to receive request

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi you need to leave your public sim in Your phone to receive request to transfer and you must reply yes

Need Help? Let's chat.