cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up self-serve: where to enter the 6-digit texted to me (screen shot in Know Base looks diff)

CatShei80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - new to Public and this experience. Lots of info here for sure. 

i got a text to this new Public phone (6 digits combination letters and numbers like a Canada postal code) - 

the screen shot in the knowledge base is different than the way the screen looks on the desk computer we use.

there is no "verifaction" field on our screen here.

how long is the text code active for?

I don't know why the public website also tries to send an email to re-enter a forgotten pa/wd

thx

2 REPLIES 2

I assumed @CatShei80  was referring to the text a few weeks ago with the new referal code. If so you don't have to enter it anywhere on your account. Customers referred to PM by you would enter it when signing up for new service or to port in to PM. It used to be right on the first page when signing up.

Terry

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CatShei80 wrote:

Hello - new to Public and this experience. Lots of info here for sure. 

i got a text to this new Public phone (6 digits combination letters and numbers like a Canada postal code) - 

the screen shot in the knowledge base is different than the way the screen looks on the desk computer we use.

there is no "verifaction" field on our screen here.

how long is the text code active for?

I don't know why the public website also tries to send an email to re-enter a forgotten pa/wd

thx

IIRC, next screen will have an entry field to enter the 6 digits code.

Re-start your browser and create your self-serve account again.

Need Help? Let's chat.