cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

sharonsherman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is Public Mobile "temporarily unavailable" for anyone else? This just happened.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sharonsherman 

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

try to check update your device,

you can try to test your SIM card in another device to you know the issue from SIM card network or your device issue.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you buy this phone new? Or used? Check with devicecheck.ca. But you can log in to your self-serve account?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sharonsherman   you are able to login to My Account and confirm your account status ?  Any chance yesterday or today is the renewal date?  Just want to see if Autopay success or not

I would try to reseat the SIM.  First power down the phone, take the SIM out for a minute before you put it back in and power up

sharonsherman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i can't text. i can't call.my account is not suspended. help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sharonsherman 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, status !

Check the status of service outages for your Service Status.

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

Anonymous
Not applicable

On your phone? The self-serve?

Maybe restart the phone. Maybe you're in an outage area. Or can you put your SIM in another phone to see about the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.