cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service

kenshar2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone in the St George area using this service? Was wondering how the service is as we get very poor service with Aliant and Roger here

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kenshar2  is it all phones with bad service or just yours? Is it one particular location ie basement suite or everywhere?

Could it be a phone issue? What phone do you have?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kenshar2 Also, check out the coverage map: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/coverage

If you find service unstable look at Fongo or TextNow as a backup for calling/texting over wifi. 

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ken,

My parents are just east of you and when I go to visit them my service is good. What you could do is try one of the Public Mobile $15.00 plans and not fully commit to bringing your number over. Then after a month if the service isn't good just let the account go into suspended service. That's what I would do 😉

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kenshar2 If you get poor service with bell and rogers your out of luck. Bell shares towers with Telus and Telus Shares towers with bell and every cell provider runs off of those 3, other than Freedom, Eastlink and a few other providers that aren't available in your area. So if you get bad service with bell you will get the same with Public Mobile / Telus. You could always give it a shot. There's nothing you will loose. If anything you will get the same service but for a cheaper price.

Need Help? Let's chat.