hitesht
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Team,

In my account, I can see 

500 mins
500 Canada Wide Long Distance Minutes Bonus
Current Plan Cycle: 1/1
417 mins left
When I am trying to make a long-distance call It says your minutes are used can you please help me? 
Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6

@hitesht youbare callomg it daily?? maybe you used up the LD minutes?  Again, use Incognito mode to login to My Account to confirm if the addon minutes are still there.  

If not, buy the appropriate addon depends on where you calling.  There are different LD addons and you need to buy the right one

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hitesht 

Adding to what @softech said above, unfortunately you'll need to buy another add-on to call outside of Canada.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/overview-of-add-ons

Choose the one that corresponds to the country you'd like to call.

hitesht

yes, I am using that number on daily basis

hitesht

I'm trying to call outside Canada. If I'm not wrong long-distance minutes can be used to call outside and I am in Canada.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hitesht   "When I am trying to make a long-distance" .. were you still calling within Canada?  The 500 Canada wide Long distance minutes are only used for calling within Canada

And try to use Incognito mode to confirm the minutes are correct (without Incognito mode, you might be reading off old cached info)

If you are sure you have the minutes, try to reboot the phone once and make the call manually and remember to put in 1 in front of the 10 digits phone number

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hitesht , what you are describing are the add-ons in the account.  In order to use those your account has to be  in active status.  Does your account show as active?

Need Help? Let's chat.