cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registration

DNA55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a sim card and want to get it registered. My current provider is Speakout, but don't see on the drop down list.

5 REPLIES 5

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DNA55 

send private messagePM support CS_Agent at: adn ask them what you do.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

HeidiU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s at the very bottom of the list. 7-11

@DNA55 wrote:

I got a sim card and want to get it registered. My current provider is Speakout, but don't see on the drop down list.

Both 7-Eleven SpeakOut Wirless and Petro-Canada Mobility are ran by Ztar Mobile.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@DNA55 hi with speakout you need to take a temp number at activation and port your number afterwards in your new self serve account,you may at that time require the help of a cs agent 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Purchase a new Public Mobile SIM card.

- Have a payment card ready, either a Canadian credit card or Visa debit

- Decide what email address you wish to use on the Activation Portal – each account has to have unique email

- Seek a referral code from a friend or relative who may have active PM service - this will save each of you money. You can ask for referral code here if you care to receive $10 sign up bonus. Person providing referral code will receive 1 point as long as you are PM’s customer.

- Start process of creating PM self-serving account and enter all relevant and required information

Meow_0-1662839807396.png

Get your PM service going; pick any number. After confirming service is stable and everything works as expected, initiate porting process. Agent will assist you if your current provider is not on a list of existing providers.

Check phone number eligibility

Eligibility Check if your existing number is eligible to move visit This link (Koodo, Public Mobile and Telus are the ‘same’ company).

Need Help? Let's chat.