cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your account has already enough balance."

techadm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service." My credit card was charged today and when I select "payment type" as "amount due" and then select submit I get the message in the subject line. So we are on this truly ridiculous loop since my card is valid and works but public mobile doesn't register the withdrawn funds into my account. As a result my phone doesn't work (out of service) even though my credit card is valid. I have 2 other public mobile accounts that work fine USING THE SAME credit card. This is NOT MY FAULT and is a result of public mobiles incompetent billing program and my phone is out of service. All 3 accounts went out of service for a full day in December due to a system glitch but will I be reimbursed for this? Hell no. I am thinking of cancelling my accounts altogether and going with a competent provider..
4 REPLIES 4

@techadm 

A moderator should not be necessary. Clear your browser. Reboot your device. Use secret/incognito mode. Log in and try clicking on the reactivate button. If that doesn't work go to the plans or the usage page. Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Resume your service. This should force the system to take your payment. Log out and reboot your device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@techadm , if previous trouble shooting has not worked, check the 4-digits of your SIM match the 4-digits listed on your SELF SERVE account, found here, under "Change Sim Card":

My Profile "Menu"

If the match GREAT - contact MODS as instructed by @techadm .

If they DO NOT MATCH then it appears someone has been fraudulent (SIM-jacked) on your account. 

Change passwords and security questions to your SELF SERVE account right away and check your financials. 

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Suspend Service

1. Let the moderators know about this as well, submit a ticket here – to be connected to the Fraud Management Moderator team who will be able to restore your original SIM card. 

1. Also recommended to contact your financial institutions to ensure your banking and credit card accounts have not been accessed and checking your social media accounts for any suspicious activity. Make sure you change your passwords to these accounts immediately. 

1. You may also want to report the fraud to your local police and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501, as well as contact the two national credit bureaus to request a copy of your credit reports and place a fraud warning on your file (Equifax Canada Toll free:1-800-465-7166 and TransUnion Canada Toll free: 1-877-525-3823).

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@techadm wrote:
"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service." My credit card was charged today and when I select "payment type" as "amount due" and then select submit I get the message in the subject line. So we are on this truly ridiculous loop since my card is valid and works but public mobile doesn't register the withdrawn funds into my account. As a result my phone doesn't work (out of service) even though my credit card is valid. I have 2 other public mobile accounts that work fine USING THE SAME credit card. This is NOT MY FAULT and is a result of public mobiles incompetent billing program and my phone is out of service. All 3 accounts went out of service for a full day in December due to a system glitch but will I be reimbursed for this? Hell no. I am thinking of cancelling my accounts altogether and going with a competent provider..

Hi @techadm ,

If your credit card was charged then try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

If still no service (still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

Reboot your phone. All okay now?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@techadm 

Contact a Moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

• You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.