cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sharing is caring Refer a friend"

tmeminem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Morning, Merry Christmas! 

I signed my mother up for PM at least a month if not longer ago. I believe I took all steps necessary to use my referral code to get her some money back (as well as myself) just curious when we can expect to see that referral bonus in each of our accounts. 

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem 

When your mother's activation occurred will determine if it qualified for the bonus $25 ($5×5 months). Was it the October RAF ending on October 31st? Check your text messages from 611 as you would have recieved the Cha-ching text the following day at 2pm eastern if your referral code was registered successfully on your mother's account. She would have recieved the $10 regular bonus referral credit likely the next day but definitely within 72 hours.

If neither of these occurred and you did not have 1 point appear in your rewards account at renewal (or $1 and the last 4 digits of your mother's phone number appear in your $$ rewards account) then there was likely a (known) glitch occur that despite entering the referral code at activation it simply did not register on your mother's account. 

Your mother or you acting on her behalf with her account info to verify her account will need to contact customer and have the referral code added to her account. The first of the October RAF $5 credits were applied on November 9th (I believe that's correct). The following bonus RAF $25 credit promotion ran between November 28th and December 12th. The first of those $5 credits is to be applied the last week of January 2023.

Submit a support ticket via SIMon or if you prefer to send a detailed private message read the spoiler first in the post below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem 

Your mother should have seen the $10 reward within about 72 hours of activation.

You should have seen the referral credit on your subsequent renewal.

To contact a Customer Support Agent to enquire, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.