cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Current Plan Cycle" discrepancy

Tragle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not too concerned about this at the moment but ...

I joined PM nine days ago. Under "Plan Usage" it shows my "Current Plan Cycle" is Sept 14 - Oct 14. This is correct. However, under "Promotions Usage" it shows that I'm already in my 2nd cycle. Should it not be 1/12? Am I missing something here? Definitely no browser refresh thing going on here.

This is correctThis is correctWhy 2? Why not still at 1?Why 2? Why not still at 1?

6 REPLIES 6

Tragle

@hTideGnow   Thanks, but again, it's not a question of cycle dates. I only mentioned cycle dates to show that I am definitely in my FIRST cycle. I only joined PM 9 days ago, so I am definitely in cycle 1. Yet the Prom Usage section indicates I'm in cycle 2.

Anyway, I now have a ticket with CS.

Hi @Tragle  cycle date is confusing for those who need to manually pay

For usage, you can try clear cache and restart browser,  or Incognito mode,  or try on another browser or even another device.

This new site introduced terrible caching of data. If you've done the spinners and maybe also private mode then you're seeing current proper information.

If you're still seeing 2/12 then I guess yes you need to contact support to fix it.

Tragle

The Sept 14 - Oct 14 part doesn't really matter to me (whether it's Oct 13 end or Sept 15 at 12:01 am start).  Whatever. I know I am in my first cycle. So I'm more concerned that the promotions cycle has already switched to 2 / 12 when it should still be 1 / 12.

I tried refresh, clicking the spinner, logging out and in. But refresh in general has not been a problem for me since I started using DuckDuckGo. So there's no refresh issue. It just switched from 1/12 to 2/12 in the past day, seemingly for no reason. Curious if anyone who is getting the promo 2GB is seeing this on their account page. I might contact CS.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The date is actually early on the start date but fine on the end date if you think of it up to 11:59pm eastern.

Can you click on the little spinner refresh icon just below your images.

@Tragle 

The billing cycle isn't actually correct. It really goes from September 14 to October 13 (inclusive). As for a the promotion counter, you will need to get a CSA to correct that.

Need Help? Let's chat.